Friday, April 8, 2011

Well since I'm new to this, I will start by just posting a few of the crafts I have worked on recently.

My son's girlfriend is really into zebra print, so for her birthday I decided to make her some candle holders and picture frames. 

I picked up 2 pages of zebra print scrapbook paper and some stickers about love (and other mushy stuff) from Joann Fabrics. I had some pink ribbon and some flowers in my craft boxes already.

Along with my mod podge and creativity running thru my head, I came up with what you see below. I even had a little extra to make a matching card. The cool thing about this scrapbook paper is that the black felt like velvet so they had a nice touch effect also.

CM Hint: do not use Mod Podge on velvet!







CRAFTY LETTERS

While at Joann Fabrics (yes again well more like always) I saw that they had the cardboard letters on sale. So I grabbed one for each of my children. I found a set of stickers for each child that I thought fit and then I went to the scrapbooking page aisle and picked out two pages to match the stickers.

Again with my mod podge and my creativity I went to work on these letters.

The older girls wanted to do there own, so I let them. I worked on the "A" for my 20 month old and helped my son with his "S"











I also have a "B" at home for our house. This is probably 4 times as big. I have not been able to figure out exactly what I want to do with this one yet. But once I do, you'll be the first to know.


1 comment:

Letillia said...

Really Nice Ideas!! LOVE THE ZEBRA PRINT!! I am now a follower of your blog.

divaof5.blogspot.com